The following general notes apply to all our survey maps:
1. COPYRIGHT (c) 2017 SALTER ENGINEERING & SURVEYING, INC. - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This survey map is only certified to the specific parties named in the Surveyor's Certification. Unauthorized use and/or reproduction is prohibited. Liability is not transferable. Under no circumstances shall this survey map be filed in the public records.
2. Information shown concerning adjacent properties was obtained from the County Appraisal District, or another source, and is not guaranteed to be accurate or current.
3. This survey was made on the ground and correctly shows the locations of all buildings, structures, and other improvements situated on the property. There are no visible encroachments on the property or protrusions from the property unless otherwise shown.
4. Map symbols are shown in a schematic fashion. Every attempt was made to place them in their correct location, but there may be some cases where a symbol or symbols were moved from their correct locations in order to reduce map clutter and ease the reading and understanding of the survey map.
5. This survey map may be a revision or an update of a previous survey map for this property. If so, any and all previous versions are immediately null and void.
6. All statements within the certification, and other references located elsewhere on this survey map, related to utilities, improvements, structures, buildings, party walls, parking, easements, servitudes, and encroachments are based solely on above-ground observations of the visible evidence, unless another source of the information is specifically identified.
7. In cases where multiple easements, setback lines, or other restrictions exist for the same portion of the subject property, the most restrictive will be shown.
TITLE INSURANCE NOTES:
1. THIS SURVEY MAP MAY HAVE BEEN CREATED WITH THE BENEFIT OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN A COMMITMENT FOR TITLE INSURANCE. IF SO, THE NAME OF THE ISSUING COMPANY, GF NUMBER, AND ISSUE AND EFFECTIVE DATES WILL BE IDENTIFIED.
2. ALL REFERENCES ON THE MAP TO "SCHEDULE A", "SCHEDULE B", OR "THE TITLE COMMITMENT" REFER TO THIS DOCUMENT.
3. THE SURVEYOR DID NOT CONDUCT AN INDEPENDENT TITLE SEARCH SO THERE MAY BE MATTERS, RECORDED OR UNRECORDED, THAT AFFECT TITLE TO AND/OR RESTRICT THE USE OF THE SUBJECT PROPERTY THAT ARE NOT SHOWN ON THE MAP.
4. UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, THE SUBJECT PROPERTY SHOWN AND LEGALLY DESCRIBED ON THE MAP IS THE SAME PROPERTY AS THE TRACT DESCRIBED IN SCHEDULE A OF THE ABOVE-REFERENCED TITLE COMMITMENT.
5. SCHEDULE B OF THE ABOVE REFERENCED TITLE COMMITMENT MAY CONTAIN A LIST OF ITEMS FOUND IN THE PUBLIC RECORDS, OR BY ANOTHER SOURCE, THAT AFFECT THE TITLE TO AND/OR RESTRICT THE USE OF THE SUBJECT PROPERTY AND THAT ARE BEING EXCEPTED FROM TITLE INSURANCE COVERAGE. IF THE SURVEYOR HAS REVIEWED ANY OF THESE ITEMS, THE RESULTS OF THAT REVIEW CAN BE FOUND ON THE MAP UNDER THE HEADING "SCHEDULE B ITEMS". SOME OF THE ITEMS LISTED IN SCHEDULE B MAY NOT BE REVIEWABLE BY THE SURVEYOR SO THEY WILL NOT BE LISTED.
FLOOD INSURANCE NOTES:
1. THE FLOOD HAZARD INFORMATION IS FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES ONLY, DOES NOT REFLECT THE RESULTS OF ANY TOPOGRAPHIC SURVEYING OR ENGINEERING STUDY, AND WAS OBTAINED ONLY AFTER A CURSORY REVIEW OF THE LATEST EDITION OF THE FLOOD INSURANCE RATE MAP (F.I.R.M.) OR FLOOD HAZARD BOUNDARY MAP (F.H.B.M.) FOR THIS AREA, AS PUBLISHED BY THE FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY, OR F.E.M.A.
2. ZONE "X" DENOTES AREAS OUTSIDE OF THE 100-YEAR FLOOD HAZARD AREA. ZONES "A", "AE", AND "AO" DENOTE AREAS INSIDE THE 100-YEAR FLOOD HAZARD AREA. SOME AREAS OF ZONE "X" ARE SHADED, AND THEY REPRESENT AREAS INSIDE THE 500-YEAR FLOOD HAZARD AREA BUT OUTSIDE OF THE 100-YEAR FLOOD HAZARD AREA. OTHER LESS COMMON ZONES MAY ALSO EXIST IN OR NEAR THE SUBJECT PROPERTY. THEIR DEFINITIONS MAY BE FOUND ON THE ABOVE-REFERENCED F.I.R.M. OR F.H.B.M. PANEL OR IN THE FLOOD INSURANCE STUDY (F.I.S.) UPON WHICH IT IS BASED.
3. AN OFFICIAL F.E.M.A. ELEVATION CERTIFICATE MAY BE REQUIRED TO VERIFY THIS DETERMINATION OR TO APPLY FOR A VARIANCE FROM ANY LOCAL, STATE, OR FEDERAL GOVERNING AUTHORITY. UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE TO HAVE A PROPERTY REMOVED FROM A FLOOD HAZARD AREA BY OBTAINING A LETTER OF MAP REVISION (LOMR) OR LETTER OF MAP AMENDMENT (LOMA) FROM F.E.M.A. CONTACT THE SURVEYOR FOR MORE INFORMATION.
4. COPIES OF THE ABOVE-REFERENCED F.I.R.M. OR F.H.B.M., AND THE F.I.S. UPON WHICH IT IS BASED, MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE F.E.M.A. MAP SERVICE CENTER WEBSITE LOCATED AT HTTP://MSC.FEMA.GOV/. PAPER COPIES OF THE SAME MAP(S) CAN USUALLY ALSO BE VIEWED AT THE LOCAL CITY OR COUNTY ENGINEER, FLOODPLAIN ADMINISTRATOR, OR PUBLIC WORKS OFFICE, OR AT A LOCAL PUBLIC LIBRARY.
5. THE FLOOD INFORMATION SHOWN IS: (1) BASED ON CURRENTLY AVAILABLE INFORMATION THAT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE, (2) DOES NOT IMPLY THAT THE PROPERTY AND THE STRUCTURES THEREON SHALL BE FREE FROM FLOODING OR FLOOD DAMAGE, AND (3) SHALL NOT CREATE ANY LIABILITY ON THE PART OF THE SURVEYOR.
6. ANY GRAPHICAL DEPICTION OF THE BOUNDARY LINE(S) OF ANY F.E.M.A.-ESTABLISHED FLOOD HAZARD AREA, OR "FLOOD ZONE", IS APPROXIMATE AND MAY BE +/- 50 FEET FROM ITS ACTUAL LOCATION. DETAILED TOPOGRAPHIC SURVEYING AND/OR ENGINEERING STUDY MAY BE NECESSARY TO LOCATE A MORE ACCURATE BOUNDARY BOTH ON THE GROUND AND ON THE MAP.
7. ANY "BASE FLOOD" OR "100-YEAR FLOOD" ELEVATION(S) SHOWN ON THE MAP WAS OBTAINED FROM THE ABOVE-REFERENCED F.I.R.M., F.H.B.M., OR F.I.S. AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE AN ACCURATE DETERMINATION OF THE LIMITS OR EXTENT OF ACTUAL FLOODING OR FLOOD DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR AT ANY TIME.